hf1

swim nappy?

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: swim nappy?

Postby cat27m » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:24 am

I'd also recommend the Motherease Swim Nappy. Being side snap it's easy to put on and take off - especially if it's been christened. They also last well. Rowan is using the ones we had for Toby.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:56 am

happytails wrote:
Louise wrote:A swim nappy is just to catch any poo and is not absorbent at all. You don't need to buy a specific swim nappy - any unstuffed pocket or AI2 will do the job fine. Although if you are having lessons some instructors do insist you use a specific swim nappy.

Our waterbabies class insisted on only disposable nappies NO cloth ones allowed :evil: i did the first course and never went back, this is one of the reasons why :roll: i already paid £100 for the course do they really think i want to spend £10 on nappies too??? :evil:

Ours had the "double nappy" rule too but they were happy for the second one to also be cloth, so we used an Imse Vimse swim nappy under a Splash About Happy Nappy and that was fine - I think it is just the 2 lines of defence idea :wink:

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:35 am

We're meant to use disposable under happy nappy at Waterbabies, but I just use an Imse Vimse one (don't tell them and they've never asked) then Splashabout Happy Nappy on top. Works for us.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat