hf1

Saturday night bums!

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Saturday night bums!

Postby juboo752 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Lottie is in a Rainbow Bedbug boosted with EP Hemp and Bamboo booster with HO longies over the top :D

megansmummy wrote:Kieren is in an unboosted ( :-? ) Lagoon minkee WNNN, pixie knit soaker and l/s t-shirt with his zoo sleeping bag over the top :)

Tory how are you finding the new WNNN? I've got 3 coming and i'm hoping they will last the night without loads of boosting, theni can give up on my Bedbugs overnight :D

My avatar
mousenose
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mousenose » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Jake originally went to bed in yellow fuzzi bunz stuffed with a prefold & a Blueberry insert which came past his knees! But he pooed so is now in a ME OS boosted with one of my pocket inserts with a LL wrap.

Sleep tight big bummed babies!

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Kacie is in ... erm ... erm ... oh yea, a lilac velour WNNN and autumn colour longies with her Little Lady ladybug pj top on. She is fast asleep, self settled, sprawled on her belly in her cot :giggle:

Sleep tight fluffy bums :D

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Blake is in an XL soy UDNN with a stacinator fleece wrap a grobag socksuit and a grobag

Tobes is in an XL WNNL with a stacinator fleece wrap and pj's

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Sophie is in a *****SPOSIE****!!!!!!!! Ok i am lying and she is in a small balloons print nappies by minki pocket but i thought if i pretend she is in a sposie she might sleep?????
:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

she wore this nappy at 8 weeks old and still the tabs are crossing over at 14 months :giggle:

My avatar
Vici
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Vici » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Imi is in her normal :giggle: Bamboozle boosted with bamboo and lined with a supersoft fleece liner all wrapped up in a ME rikki. Perfect combo for her 11 hour nights :) Now she's all swaddled up and sleeping soundly :)

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Juliet's in a WNNN (I hope) and fleece bottoms with a purple top. Nanny put her to bed cause I was out, so we'll see in the morning if I left it in a clear enough place!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat