hf1

Whats an average price for flongies?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Whats an average price for flongies?

Postby evansmummy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Just seen a link on another topic for flongies sets which are LOVELY and they seem better than some im getting made, there cheaper too :x :x what would you say is a average price for sets from the US?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Whats an average price for flongies?

Postby Frances » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:31 pm

I've ordered some from Wild Child for Babies which are about £10 each (inc postage), although they're fancy ones with ruffled hems; I think you can get pretty basic ones from about £8.

EDIT TO ADD: just realised, that's just the price for bottoms, I haven't bought any sets
Last edited by Frances on Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Hmmm seems like mine are working out more, they where $89.00, thats 3 sets of flongies with an embroidery and 3 long tops with embroidery....does that sound to much?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:34 pm

evansmummy wrote:Hmmm seems like mine are working out more, they where $89.00, thats 3 sets of flongies with an embroidery and 3 long tops with embroidery....does that sound to much?

£18 per set isn't bad, especially if they include embroidery

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 pm

evansmummy wrote:Hmmm seems like mine are working out more, they where $89.00, thats 3 sets of flongies with an embroidery and 3 long tops with embroidery....does that sound to much?

No, that's a very reasonable price for WAHM made clothing. Basic pairs are £8 - £10 each for just the flongies alone(i.e no embroidery, pockets etc.) You usually pay more for extras, especially embroidery.

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:40 pm

:yahoo: i will still feel happy with my bargain then :mrgreen:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:42 pm

I paid $27 for the most recent set I have on the way from tweedlebee and tweedlebum that is for embroidered flongies and a long sleeve hoodie top to match

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I paid $27 for the most recent set I have on the way from tweedlebee and tweedlebum that is for embroidered flongies and a long sleeve hoodie top to match

Is that posted?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:56 pm

rhead wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:I paid $27 for the most recent set I have on the way from tweedlebee and tweedlebum that is for embroidered flongies and a long sleeve hoodie top to match

Is that posted?

Last time I had to pay an extra $2 or so on top, the last set was cheaper as it wasn't a hoodie top, x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat