hf1

Am i squishing her??

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Am i squishing her??

Postby girlinleeds » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Pippa's 7 months 17lb and i still put her in her small itti and have all her one size nappies on the smallest settings, she does wear medium itts with one popper showing though. Dh said last night what size does this go upto (her small itti) and i said about 16lb and he said i must be squishing her into it then. She's quite short, and she doesn't have any marks where the nappies been when i take it of so i just assume that means she still fits in it, it's not like she has a muffin top hanging over the top or anything :hohoho: . what do you think would you keep her in it or not she's on the loosest setting but there's still room at the top
xxx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Am i squishing her??

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:53 pm

Sounds fine to me, the sizings are just a guide remember and every baby is different :wink:

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

sounds fien to me aswell

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:57 pm

As long as there's no visible marks where the nappy os too tight or anything, I'd leave her in them a little longer. The weight ranges are an average & it will all depend on the shape of your LO. At least you're getting your moneys worth our of your nappies :giggle:

I too was just wondering if I should put DS one-size nappies on a larger setting (currently on middle setting) being as by weight he would be in larges in most nappies but he seems fine so I'll leave for a while. :)

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:20 pm

thanks ladies i thought it was ok but dh puts these thoughts in my head, should just ignore him :hohoho: , i do get good use out of everything, she can still fit in her 3-6 month clothes apart from her socks she seems to have her dads big feet, :hohoho:
xx

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Bless her, and her big feet! I had the opposite - my boys grew out of things soooooo fast - I did have big boys though who also seem to have inherited their Dad's big feet & HUUUUGE big toe :hohoho: :shock:

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby girlinleeds » Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:52 pm

see i've found it just as annoying that she doesn't grow fast as all her 3-6 month stuff was summery, so had to move her up a size even though everything is to big as other wise she's freeze to death :oops:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat