hf1

Nappies Done :(

My avatar
flamesparrow
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Nappies Done :(

Postby flamesparrow » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:24 pm

I have done EVERYTHING (threads on several forums, all avenues now exhausted)

Tried cloth again, and he is reacting again.

We're done. I can't do this to either of us any more. :cry: I'm packing them away for the next one so I don't keep seeing them and being all miserable.

I do have a very nice friend who is willingly testing any stock I get in, so I will still have up to date information :lol: I won't be leaving here (not that I have been very active lately) - I need to keep on top of the nww things out there! :lol:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:15 pm

Oh no,

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:54 pm

I would be more than happy to test your nappies for you on a toddler and soon a newborn :wink: :lol:

Shame that you can't use them anymore :(

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Charliemum wrote:I would be more than happy to test your nappies for you on a toddler and soon a newborn :wink: :lol:

I think we all would!

Flame hun I'm really sorry, but you've done everything you could. You'll just have to have another one soon!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:26 pm

babyroo wrote:
Charliemum wrote:I would be more than happy to test your nappies for you on a toddler and soon a newborn :wink: :lol:

I think we all would!

Me too!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry they aren't working for you (((HUGS)))

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Sorry you haven't been able to find a solution to your problems, but you have tried so hard to do just that.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:42 pm

Oh No! :cry: Big ((((((((((())))))))))))))s to you. :cry: :cry:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:05 pm

oh no,

i know you have probably done this, but i now have very first hand experience of horribly sore bums and just this min have solved it.

ben is reacting to non-bio powder on his nappies - he was starting to get the worst nappy rash ever on his good skin - he still has a fungal nappy rash and prescribed cream for that. but doing nothing differently in our change routine or creams - as i can't interfere with the cream that is already there over night his rash - almost bleeding redness, sore in creases etc has gone. so the worse his bum got the more i used non-bio, and we started a vicous circle.

so now nappies washed with 1 tablespoon of sainsburys big box of green bio powder, 1 tablespoon of napisan, spinkle of lavender and capful of white vinegar,prewash, 60, extra rinse. hang up nappies to dry, fleece liners each get line of fairy washing up liquid on (vaseline and cream no good for fleece :roll: ) then put in bucket with kettle fulls of boiling water over them, stirred around with a chopstick every few hours, before going back in machine with other washing like towels, at 40 prewash and extra rinse with 1 tablespoon of bio powder.

like i said you have probably tried it, but i was thinking oif disps yesterday as it had to be cleared by this week as he is seeing a pead on monday and couldn't take him in cloth with a nappy rash. and it has worked like magic.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:22 pm

Awww hun ((((((((()))))))))))) sorry to hear that you cant use cloth anymore. Fingers crossed your next one has no problems.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat