hf1

What should i get??

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

What should i get??

Postby happytails » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:55 am

Im allowed ( :hohoho: ) to buy 2 nappies next month - dont worry it will be after the SS reveal :wink:

So i dont know what i should get?? Im thinking a NN and a fitted day nappy but not sure what i want?

What do you think girls? Ive already got 3 new WNNNs so probably not another WNNN but i really want to try a GMNN but nowhere in the UK stocks them at the mo do they?

Sarah x

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: What should i get??

Postby Vicki » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:39 pm

TNG and Jabula have some lush things atm :giggle:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:53 pm

I have just received a lovely side snap new style muttaqin. It is fab and was free postage from the US so really cheap - maybe you could get 3 rather than 2 :wink: :giggle: Or is Amber too heavy wetting for mutts? (although this is new style and quite decent absorbancy I think).

I am also loving our dnf's atm
Last edited by 2climbingboys on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:23 pm

cloth bums r us was waiting on goodmama night nappies last i heard (i asked to be put down for one) so they might be worth contacting...

Another vote for Dnf's, havnt ever tried a mutt so cant coment on those...but wow free UK postage! :shock:
What about a puddlekins slot?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:38 pm

We just got 3 DnFs from Tami this week (they were from the Co-op but she got the sizes wrong so we just got the right sizes back)

Puddlekins customs have disappeared :( she must be full :(

2climbingboys wrote:I have just received a lovely side snap new style muttaqin. It is fab and was free postage from the US so really cheap - maybe you could get 3 rather than 2 :wink: :giggle: Or is Amber too heavy wetting for mutts? (although this is new style and quite decent absorbancy I think).

I am also loving our dnf's atm

Not really sure the Mutts would cut it for Amber tbh :( but Free UK postage is good!

Tory, might email Cloth bums r us about them thanks :wink:

Sarah x

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 pm

How about one of the LLS UD night nappies (I loved them until Jas changed shape), a Bedbug from Jabula or The Nappy Garden, or maybe one of the Wild Child day or night nappies Jabula's ordering in

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:31 pm

I looooove my ClothDiaperMama OBV fitteds, they're scrummy and with the trifold soaker very absorbent without being bulky. She doesn't have much in stock but has a few custom slots up, and looks like she does a NN - you can have either FS or SS (we get on better with the FS).

http://hyenacart.com/Clothdiapermama/

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:02 pm

rhead wrote:I looooove my ClothDiaperMama OBV fitteds, they're scrummy and with the trifold soaker very absorbent without being bulky. She doesn't have much in stock but has a few custom slots up, and looks like she does a NN - you can have either FS or SS (we get on better with the FS).

of course, if you ever wanted to sell one...... :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:25 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:
rhead wrote:I looooove my ClothDiaperMama OBV fitteds, they're scrummy and with the trifold soaker very absorbent without being bulky. She doesn't have much in stock but has a few custom slots up, and looks like she does a NN - you can have either FS or SS (we get on better with the FS).

of course, if you ever wanted to sell one...... :wink: :giggle:

Too late, I sold my SS a couple of weeks ago :(. I do have a couple more FSs on the way though, will let you know if I don't take to them :mrgreen:.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat