hf1

How long have you been using cloth for?

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Rae wrote:I'm quite impressed that Katie was able to get her hands on a photo as fast as I could.

Remember I am a complete control freak and have my all of my parents, our own and some of Paul's mum's photo collections organised on my external hard drive. Very sad but useful at times.

One more post Rae!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:03 pm

David looked and said that Katie's wrap looks like a showercap with room for legs. Now he is going to start looking for friends to playstation with :roll:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:05 pm

Rae wrote:David looked and said that Katie's wrap looks like a showercap with room for legs. Now he is going to start looking for friends to playstation with :roll:

Yay Rae's a nutter.

Paul is often chatting to geeks on the Playstation. He does love his online gaming. I don't. Some of the language they come out with while shooting each other is disgraceful. :roll: :roll: :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:13 pm

kt24 wrote:
AnnetteandBen wrote:I love the plastic pants look Katie - when do we see them on lockie :lol: :lol: :lol:

I now see why my Mum thought I was mad when I first suggested cloth. Thank goodness things have changed. :shock:

Oh my goodness me I totally agree - no wonder people think we're mad!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:14 pm

Rae and Katie do you think your parents were taking pics of your nappies to show off like we do??

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:15 pm

kt24 wrote:
Rae wrote:I'm quite impressed that Katie was able to get her hands on a photo as fast as I could.

Remember I am a complete control freak and have my all of my parents, our own and some of Paul's mum's photo collections organised on my external hard drive. Very sad but useful at times.

One more post Rae!

That's impressive organisation :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:16 pm

I bought a BTP bambino mio set before Isabelle was born, pre washed them all etc with good intentions...
Then she was prem and the were waaaaaaay too big so we used disposables until they fit from about 1.5 - 2 months ish, and then mixed until around 6months when I bought night nappies, then full time cloth including night from around 6.5 months or so and full time cloth at nursery from about 8months or so when I realised it was the disposables giving her nappy rash!

100% these days... Even for holidays!! :D

So how do you count that? I've had them since before she was born but if you're counting actual usage that'd be 19.5months ish?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:18 pm

Charliemum wrote:Rae and Katie do you think your parents were taking pics of your nappies to show off like we do??

No definately not, but very interesting my parents did take them just the same.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Steph - if your using them on holidays then where are you going on your hols, and what do you take to have enough, and how do you fit them in?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat