hf1

How long have you been using cloth for?

My avatar
LadyMoonlight
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby LadyMoonlight » Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:27 pm

My twins have been in cloth now for a year.

I started off only using cloth during the day but in about 6 weeks time, I'll be celebrating a year of full-time cloth :D

I'm proud to say that since we went full-time, I haven't used a single disposable.

Love my cloth!!

My avatar
buzzybee21
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby buzzybee21 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:50 pm

margie wrote:Ten years!! .... I struggled on with Kooshies and prefolds

Wow Margie, you rock!

I started with ds2 at 4 months or so, straight in once I had decided to go for it. That's 8 months now. Used dispos with ds1 and am really sad that I didn't find out about cloth earlier. Never mind.... I'll just have to have another one!

My avatar
sueeltringham
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sueeltringham » Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:44 pm

I used cloth full time with my son, more or less straight out of hospital, for two and a half years. We used Totsbots which were quite new then. I've used them with Rebecca, again from leaving hospital and we're still using them, although we did convert to Bamboozles. We have used dispos on holiday, but often we take our cloth as I hate sposies and they give Rebecca nappy rash. So that's about four and half years total.

Sue

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:07 pm

I bought Louis home from hospital in a bimble with a xs rikki wrap and have never looked back. I think the first few nights I used dispos as I had the left over ones from the hospital and was happy to ease in a bit, once I was confident with baby and cloth (maybe 3 nights?) I stopped! since then I can count a handful of times I've used dispos up until our uk trip at xmas where I did use a packet or so, not beating myself up over that though! As Jan said I need a holiday too and it was only for night and then when we all had the dreadful tummy bug! :D :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat