hf1

Would anyone be able to....

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Would anyone be able to....

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:15 pm

I have a little bit of money left in Austin's Xmas fund and I want to (try to ) buy the JNC/ Puddlekins collab but I don't want to sign up to a site I'm not going to use, would anyone mind stalking it for me? :oops: :oops: (at least if I try get it it might cheer me up from earliers dissaster :-? )

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Would anyone be able to....

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:42 pm

please??? :(

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:53 pm

I am not that good at stalking but I can try for you if no-one with faster fingers is around, it will save me getting in trouble bidding on the girls one as I know it will go way over my budget and I would be tempted to keep going :oops: By the way it is sitting at £27 just now.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 pm

thats ok, I have £35 left in my budget if you don't mind so just put it up and if I get out bid it's fine, at least I know I've tried. thanks Bryony :hug:
BTW your woolies are here and I'll be pulling them tomorrow to sort out :D

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:04 pm

No probs I will wait till nearer the time and put a bid up as don't want it pushing price up now, unless you would rather I put it up sooner?. Says she having put a bid on the girls one :oops: but I know I will get out bid as the sets have been going for £40-50ish+more for some but will keep everything crossed for you and will try my best.

Thanks for longies again. :hug:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:17 pm

thanks Bryony and it's not a problem :hug: don't stay up late on my behalf though

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:34 pm

I will be up tomorrow watching how the end anyway so no biggy just hope I can win it for you.

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:39 pm

me too :giggle: I know it's unlikely as I don't have much to go bidding with but if you don't try you'll never know I guess. good luck with your girly one

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm

Cheers. Would love it to stay at the £28 I bid, I can dream :giggle:. If I don't win I am seriously tempted to try and get a custom for a nappy like that as it is lush and would replace the m/l she has just about outgrown nicely, as it will allow me to still getting other nappy I am after as technically only 1 more nappy will be coming in. :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat