hf1

Does this sound odd to you?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Does this sound odd to you?

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:13 am

I've got a custom order in that has apparently now been sent. It's from Canada so I'm not sure how long it should take but I've been sent a tracking mnumber that if I trace says"your order has been electronically submitted" that's it, and I've been watching it for just over a week. I think I'm getting towards the end of my time where I can open a dispute with PP but this is a WAHM so I don't want to cause any problems where I don't need to but it was quite a lot of money that I spent. I did send her a message and she has just told me that there is no tracking info as it would cost a lot of money to do it that way (so I'm assuming it's not like when you send a recorded package with RM). I'm probably reading more into it than I need to but I've just lost a load of nappies and if anything goes wrong with this order I'll have lost a lot of money and nappies that I'm relying on to make up my stash again.
What should I do?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Does this sound odd to you?

Postby megansmummy » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:17 am

How long ago was it sent??

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:48 am

I got the PP tracking notification e-mail about a week ago

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:33 pm

i've had notifications like that from US - two parcels posted together one arrived after 2 weeks, the other took 6 weeks, the slow one was held up in customs.
the notification of the parcels status never changed either even when it had been delivered

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:27 pm

i had this problem. the order was from america but the WAHM who ordered it was UK based. I opened a dispute on the last day possible and recieved the item a week later (I waited 7 weeks in total). The vendor never responded but once I recieved the item I closed the dispute. AFAIK if you open a dispute nothing much happens but it allows you to escalate it to a claim later if you need to.

In short, I would open a dispute within the time just in case you have a problem. Otherwise you don't have that option.

Sorry that you are having to wait. :hug:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:32 pm

Thanks, for your responses, I'll wait to see when she posted and let her know that if I haven't recieved them by the end of the allowed time I'll open a PP dispute and hope she doesn't think that I'm being funny about it, I just realkly can't afford to loose that money, especialy now.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:27 pm

I got an order from Canada last week it at arrive in a week!

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Canadian and American postal systems charge a lot more for international tracking, so its unlikely she sent it that way unless you specifically requested it. Personally I'd do what you said, open a dispute (you have no choice!), and if it arrives then fair enough, no problem. If it doesnt, then your covered!
Whats her feedback like?

ETA im still waiting for something sent from america 5 weeks ago :babyrolleyes:

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Deffo open the paypal dispute hun. Like the others said, if the order turns up then you can close it again. ...I am still waiting on an order from a wahm from about 4 weeks ago or so now. Might even be longer! (Not impressed!). Hope it turns up soon! X

[ Mobile Post ] Image

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat