hf1

Doesn't look like Evie is ready for PT anytime soon!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Doesn't look like Evie is ready for PT anytime soon!!

Postby nic1 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:21 pm

Secret YAY!!!

I asked dh just now while he was in the bath whether the nappies had been ok for him today, he said yes they were. Evie was also in the bathroom and he started saying to Evie about wearing 'big girls knickers' and said for me to try some on her. Took her fuzzi off and as soon as she had the knickers on she was pulling at them to be off (phew :wink: :wink: :wink: ) and she had them on maybe 5 mins before they were off and i asked her what she wanted on and her reply was 'nappy'!! :lol: :lol:

I also showed her how to pull knickers down and tried to sit her on the toilet but she wouldn't sit on it, we do have a potty but it's in the loft at the mo. So i think i can safely say she doesn't look to be showing much sign of being out of her nappies anytime soon

(Mummy who is secretly pleased with that fact!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by nic1 on Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:10 pm

Phew thats good new nic :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:14 pm

hehe what a relief!!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:41 pm

:lol: :lol:

We have started sitting Charlotte on the potty just to get her used to it. She is very happy sitting on it and then asks for some paper (presumably from watching me!) but stands up having done nothing and proceeds to pick it up - can see that must be a problem when it is full :lol: Looks like we both need a bit of training before it starts properly :lol:

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:51 pm

Looks like we both need a bit of training before it starts properly

You definately need more nappies I think????????
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:10 pm

Charliemum wrote:
stands up having done nothing and proceeds to pick it up - can see that must be a problem when it is full :lol: Looks like we both need a bit of training before it starts properly :lol:

Yay that's good Nic.

Lockie does do wees on the potty when he remembers or if I remind him. If I'm not paying 100 % attention though he picks it up and tips it out on the floor. :roll: We aren't seriously trying to pt him yet. Maybe in a couple of months when his speech has developed a bit more.

My avatar
sjb2711
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby sjb2711 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:34 pm

Plenty of time left.........

Jacob wasn't potty trained until he was 3 months off his 3rd Birthday and he's still not dry at night...

We've got at least another 2 years of nappies ahead of us ....... just hope the nappies last that long!!!

Sarah

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:05 pm

sjb2711 wrote:Plenty of time left.........

Jacob wasn't potty trained until he was 3 months off his 3rd Birthday and he's still not dry at night...

We've got at least another 2 years of nappies ahead of us ....... just hope the nappies last that long!!!

Sarah

Emma my eldest was one month short of her 3rd birthday too so hoping Evie may well follow that trend!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:07 pm

I was speaking to one of my Aus friends on the phone, and she said when her son was 2 and 3 months, she got him potty trained in a week. She was using disposables, and I am truely gobsmacked by her achievement.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat