OS pockets
15%
Sized pockets
11%
OS AI0/AI2s
3%
Sized AI0/AI2s
No votes
Complete mishmash mixture varies from one day to the next!
31%

Total votes : 62
My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: What do you use most?

Postby Shaunie » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:44 pm

I voted OS pockets but soon hope to be mixed because I've decided to try fitteds on my heavy wetter :wink:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:53 pm

I voted sized fitted. Our main nappy is still our bamboozles, I bought a BTP pack before Rhys was born and they're still our mainstay.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:59 pm

I voted for miss-match. Lachlan mostly uses bamboozles, but also has AI2's and a few pockets. Riley has a big mixture.

I was thinking about this the other day too... whether other people have a "fitted day" then an "AI2 day" or mix and match during the day? I full days from either pile (I have a pile that needs wraps, and piles that don't)

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby samandsally » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:07 pm

we are onesized pockets most of the time, although just starting to like a simple bamboozle and fleece wrap, i am amzed at how dry the fleece stays and so comfy. Did not get the hang of the fleece still i stuck it in with washing and fabric conditioner, love it now!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:09 pm

we are mis mashed here as I use everything from good old prefold to fitted to pockets just no OS as we just dont ever fit them. wool overnight as I have such a tiny stash. Depending on what we are wearing how we are mood wise and who is changing her depend on what we use.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:26 pm

OS fitteds :mrgreen: we only have 2 sized day fitteds and 5 sized night nappies and dont own any pockets...

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Definitely a mishmash! I've gotten rid of nearly all my pockets apart from WNOSs and WNSSs (we have a fair few, I love them best :mrgreen:), have a small selection of AI2s (like the Mutts best), and of course a large selection of OS and sized fitteds :oops:. I use whatever strikes my fancy, but OH always goes for a WN :wink:.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 pm

I voted allsorts. Even when we use fitteds half are sized and half are one size same with pockets really lol.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:46 pm

tanya2007 wrote:We only use sized fitteds and wool, as nothing else copes with Bella's uber wetting.

WSS. Except Iris, not Bella. :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat