OS pockets
15%
Sized pockets
11%
OS AI0/AI2s
3%
Sized AI0/AI2s
No votes
Complete mishmash mixture varies from one day to the next!
31%

Total votes : 62
My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

What do you use most?

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:17 pm

Just having a curious moment really ;)

We're a complete mixture...
Good job really as Grace is changing shape so regularly at the moment what fits well one day may well not fit well the next and yet a week later will fit well again :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: What do you use most?

Postby Frances » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 pm

I'm using OS pockets most often; Jas isn't wetting as heavily, and they have truly proved a good fit from 4 months. I actually prefer my fitteds, as they're prettier, and last a bit longer, but we have more pockets at the moment.

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:25 pm

We use a complete mixture. I would say half the time Isaac is in fitteds and wool and the rest is AI2's and pockets :)

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:28 pm

i voted mismatch as we have all and my nanny uses pockets- sized but i tend to use fitted (os and sized) and wool i also sometimes have an itti day :mrgreen:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 pm

We only use sized fitteds and wool, as nothing else copes with Bella's uber wetting.

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:31 pm

I voted miss-match, it all depends on what we are up to. If we have a pj day, then it's fitteds and wool, If we are out we will use pockets. We also like to have an itti day :mrgreen:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 pm

Sized fitteds and wool most of the time. If Katie is going to be in the car seat or sling for a while I'll put a pocket on under her wool and we have the odd pocket day but we only have 10 pockets and about 5 times as many fitteds and an awful lot of wool too. Katie only has 2 skirts, 3 dresses and 2 pairs of BV trousers, all her other bottoms are wool.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 pm

I voted sized pockets, we use roughly 65% bbss and wnss 30% side snap fitteds 5% everything else

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:40 pm

We're now using a complete mixture of alsorts and at the moment I can't decide what I prefer at all :-? When I moved off my terries I feel in love with pockets. Then I discovered and fell head over heels for Itti's and then of course I found wool :D So now I'm just a complete addict who doesn't stand a chance :roll: :giggle: Not in the least bit helpfl for someone who can't make a decision at the beat of times :hohoho:
We love our wool at night and Itti's when we're out, as I find I get longer wear from them and I can get away with just changing inserts sometimes, meaning I can carry less around. Or if I have a chance to show off our pretty pockets we take them with us. At home, well it tends to depend on what Missy's wearing.

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat