hf1

goodmama sale

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: goodmama sale

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:11 pm

oh and what is the time difference, when it says say 11am what time will it be here??? :oops:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 pm

are they est? if so its 5 hrs later here (i think :-? )

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:45 pm

it was 4 before the clocks went back so I think it would be 3 :-?
But I'm not doubt totally wrong

ETA ... I had to change the spelling of clocks as I forgot the L :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:02 pm

How do we go about it Rachel??

I was going to say the same thing, I often see people talking of 'stalking' on here, but have absolutely no idea what it means? :oops:
Do you just have to be in the right place at the right time or something?

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarahlou » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:55 pm

As far as I know it's just being at the right place at the right time :D When I want something badly enough I usually log onto the site a while before the scheduled time and then keep refreshing the page until the item becomes available. Sometimes I get lucky other times I miss out.

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Cool thanks.

It says 3.03 pm Thurs at the mo so I guess they are 5 hrs behind us, so if something gets listed at 9 am, that will actually be 2pm here?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:23 pm

weefywoo wrote:ETA ... I had to change the spelling of clocks as I forgot the L :hohoho: :hohoho:

:hohoho:

They're 5 hours behind (HC time is EST). I think all Goodmama's FFS stuff is lotteries, so you can enter all of them and winners will be drawn at random - you just have to set up a HC account and click the "enter" button on the item page, and if you happen to win you'll get an email telling you.

As for stalking, I gather some stuff will pop up randomly during the day (depends on the shop) but other stuff already has a "preview" up with the time when it'll be available. So, at 9am or whenever on the dot you might have 20 people all click "buy", and whoever gets there a millisecond earlier than everybody else gets it :roll:. That said, some shops (like Goodmama :-?) seem to let a bunch of people put the same item in their cart, and whoever checks out first gets it, so you may think you've secured something only to find it's no longer available when you go to check out.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat