bless them, they do try....

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

bless them, they do try....

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:12 am

Men that is!

I went to my friends for a girly night in on saturday evening and stayed over to save £10 taxi home and faff picking my car up in the morning.

Anyway when I got in James stated that the new WN night nappy was different to the other one and the coloured fleece was definitely on the outside not the inside like I'd told him. I asked him what made him think this.... The poppers are that way round.

They're not. poor poppet had the nappy on inside out all night with no fleece liner.... not surprisingly she was up a few times! doh! :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bless him. Like you say, at least he tries!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:16 am

I do feel sorry for David when I show him yet another different type of nappy.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:25 am

At least he tried :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:29 pm

thats why daddy has his collection of little lambs, mummy has the rest :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:52 pm

Awwww bless him!!!! Least he tried. :lol:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:58 pm

lol, eoin's pretty good so far. having said that we do only have bamboozles and prefolds and a recently introduced huggle. his reaction to the huggle was just 'hmmm, does that extra popper mean you can overlap?' lol he totally doesn't understand the interest in nappies. his faves are actually the prefolds strangely, the ones that need most work. ah well that's men

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:lol, eoin's pretty good so far. having said that we do only have bamboozles and prefolds and a recently introduced huggle. his reaction to the huggle was just 'hmmm, does that extra popper mean you can overlap?' lol he totally doesn't understand the interest in nappies. his faves are actually the prefolds strangely, the ones that need most work. ah well that's men

James loves us using cloth nappies and is very good with them but I do keep buying different types that do up differently that every so often confuses him!

When we looked round a nursery the manager was asking us about them and James was properly signing their praises bless him. She was pretty dumb for a manager but that was the crap nursery so not surprising lol.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:25 pm

yeah eoin loves us using them too, just doesn't get the obsession with buying loads of types

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat