hf1

Swaddlebees sized nappies and Naturebaby wraps

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:41 pm

I got on ok with the swaddlebee pockets when ds1 was older (around 10 months or so!) and therefore less wet and definatley more solid :shock:

I kinda liked them for a while as they are super slim! it is hard to get extra inserts though as they are an odd size and if you get the stuffing wrong then like any pocket they are a nightmare!

a very good bargain there though, even if you don't like them you might be able to sell them at the same price so nothing to loose really!

jan x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:30 am

Geordie_Girl wrote:http://www.naturesnursery.ie/product_info.php?cPath=89&products_id=390
They're the ones I mean. They have some really good prices on a few bits and pieces.

We have a medium and a large and William fits into the medium it does well for him but the stuffing can be a bit tricky because there very narrow between the legs. The large fits Phebie and it lasts her about 2.5 hours which I think is only because you cant stuff alot in - I used a hemp fold up and a skinny little mf insert.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:18 am

sorry its toolate, but its a absolute no no.
leaks every time.
sorry!!!!!
hope you can sell them.
xxxxxxxxx

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Well, as I posted in General Chat, they arrived. He was in the first one for about 3.5 hours and it went really well.
He's been in the second one from 2.30ish until now (is now out of it). It's not wicking arount the legs or anything it all seems good there. BUT!!! The label on the back is stitched through the PUL!! What's that about?!?! Both are the same, but the first one didn't do this. It soaked straight through, as one would expect with holes in the PUL :roll:
I think I might email them and see what they say, what a stupid idea for them to do. :evil:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:11 pm

Aren't Swaddlebees the same company as Blueberry who have also come up with this crazy idea of stitching labels on the bum all the way through the pul?

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:15 pm

I think they are the same annette

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:17 pm

does anyone know their e-mail address? their site appears to be dead

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Just checked my blueberry pocket that i got from Jules and thankfully the label isn't through the pul and label is on inside.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:25 pm

swaddlebees do make blueberrys! some have the label on bum through pul, some don't!

I emailed blueberry about it when I wanted a ruby without the label and was basically told that that's how they are made, they don't get many complaints about it and they shouldn't leak :shock: :shock:

jan x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat