Oh the shame of it....

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Oh the shame of it....

Postby sophie2198 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:34 pm

Ive been using sposies for the past 2 days :oops: :oops: :oops:

I reached 'breaking point' yesterday morning when i put H's dirty night nappy into the full nappy bucket , then went to the loo and saw the over-flowing normal laundry basket!!!

I just need a break , i cant keep up with all the washing / drying at the mo what with the sudden turn in weather this last week. I line dry all my clothes for like 80% then stick them in the dryer for the last 20 mins iygwim so i ofcourse have to do this around the rain! Normally not a prob, theres just been so much of it this week!I do have a large airer but trouble is in this house it can only fit in DD's room and i dont think its fair on her to constantly have an airer of wet clothes in her room....

Ive felt so much more relaxed yesterday and today as first thing i did yest was put the nappy wash on and know the bucket wasnt going to fill up again , is that awful of me? :oops: :oops:

Will be back to cloth monday as only need a mini-break :wink: but god this weather is a b*****d isnt it??

I went through cloth 'depression' this time last year and ended up packing them away out of sight and used sposies for the whole of december really dont wanna do that again though :( :(

xxx

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Oh the shame of it....

Postby jan3182001 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:47 am

You're doing fine, everyone needs a break now and again.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:56 am

You deserve a break every now and then, my washing room has just turned into megans bedroom so i feel your pain, my nappy airer is clogging up my small bathroom and the regular clothes horse is on the upstairs landing :oops: Looks awful but i dont have anywhere else to put it....i find it MAKES me empty it and put everything away though...where as before i sued to end up with big piles of stuff waiting to be put away in th washing room :oops: :giggle:

:hug:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:06 am

It's fine, don't stress about it, I think most of us here for one reason or another have used the s word for a while. xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:19 am

Best to have a break than breakdown!

My avatar
alwaysagirly
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby alwaysagirly » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:43 am

Velvetsteph wrote:Best to have a break than breakdown!

wss

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:49 am

better to have a break than get stressed we don't use tumble drier and nothing is drying atm its driving me mad

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:07 am

Mine are in sposies at the moment cos i just can't cope with all the washing. I've got one with the runs and other 2 kids are ill and sometimes its better to just take a break from it than get wound up and stressed out. My tumble driers died too and i don't have enough radiators!

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarahlou » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:14 pm

Everyone needs a break :hug: I took almost 12 months off cloth as I couldn't cope with 3 in cloth full time and a new baby.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat