hf1

What is your fav nappy at the mo!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:19 am

Now if I could only have one then my favourite would be different to if I had a selection iyswim. For reliability, if I only had one then it would be the Swaddlebees OV OS with Wee Notions wraps. But actually my favourite nappy at the moment is our Wee Notions pockets. :D

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:55 pm

P'tits dessous mini-maxi. The only onesize I've come across that really fits birth to potty. Lovely range of colours too

My avatar
madcatlady
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby madcatlady » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:29 am

Wow, lots of lovely sounding nappys there ladies!

I really couldn't live without (in a figurative sense at least) my custom Jimmy-Riddles fitteds, but if I had to choose just one of the 5 I own then I'd really struggle to decide.
Probably the organic cotton velour one I had custom dyed to perfectly match some longies I made Edward in a custom "Lion" colourway.
They are fantastic because they have a sit in tri fold soaker, so they dry faster than other fitteds too, and of course I can add extra boosting under the soaker and still have the lovely soft top layer next to his skin - not that I've ever needed to boost them up, they last overnight as they are :D
They also side snap which is great for us as its really hard for him to try and take it off lol.
I had one made up with a minkee layer to top the soaker and its gorgeous, if I put that inside the custom dyed Lion nappy then it would be my absolute favourite!

Can I post my show off photos of them yet or do I need more posts?

:D

Oooh I want to try a Hollow Oak too, Emma's work is lovely, just need to raise the funds now....

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:52 pm

I do love the look of the Hollow Oak nappies!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:13 pm

[quote="madcatlady"]
Can I post my show off photos of them yet or do I need more posts?
[quote]
Ohhh, I want to see.

My avatar
madcatlady
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby madcatlady » Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:23 pm

:D

Will see if I can figure out how to post one on the photo page!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat