hf1

hyena cart MORE HELP NEEDED PLEASE

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

hyena cart MORE HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Postby 123princesssammie » Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:57 pm

so i have discovered there big sale today but have never actually bought anything from here or etsy or any other site so am a little confused.

i have discovered that FFS means free for shipping so ofcourse this takes my interest a lot but on the bottom of the page for all these items it says this

"This item will be offered by drawing at Hyena Cart! There is no cost to enter, but please bear in mind that the winner of the drawing is obligated to purchase this item at the listed price. Only one entry will be accepted per customer and it would be greatly appreciated if each customer enters only for him/herself and not for the benefit of anyone else. Thanks!"

can anyone tell me what this means please as dont want to go ordering something that i believe i am online paying shipping for to then find i have extra costs to pay on top?

thankyou x
Last edited by 123princesssammie on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: hyena cart help please

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Its quite simple really.

123princesssammie wrote:"This item will be offered by drawing at Hyena Cart! There is no cost to enter, but please bear in mind that the winner of the drawing is obligated to purchase this item at the listed price.

You don't have to buy a ticket/pay anything to enter the lottery but if your name is selected as the winner you have to pay the amount stated in the listing.

123princesssammie wrote: Only one entry will be accepted per customer and it would be greatly appreciated if each customer enters only for him/herself and not for the benefit of anyone else. Thanks!"

You can only enter the lottery draw once and are not allowed to enter for anybody else, only yourself. (Sometimes on HC people will ask for 'stalking' help in getting a particular item that is likely to be very popular and ask other people to try and buy it for them as well as trying to get it themselves to increase their chances of winning the item)

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: hyena cart help please

Postby 123princesssammie » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:05 pm

do basically if its a FFS item all i pay is shipping, and there wont be no extra charge, right think i get it now lol x

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: hyena cart MORE HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Postby 123princesssammie » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:23 pm

ok i must be having a really dumb day today, am trying too buy a couple of the FFS goodmammas but not getting anywhere, also why does it say 124 entrants (or whatever number) under the nappies, what does this mean? x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: hyena cart MORE HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:34 pm

123princesssammie wrote:ok i must be having a really dumb day today, am trying too buy a couple of the FFS goodmammas but not getting anywhere, also why does it say 124 entrants (or whatever number) under the nappies, what does this mean? x

It's a lottery, you can't buy the item. Once the draw has closed one winning bidder will be picked from the list of entrants.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat