hf1

Weenotions night nappy - front or side fastening?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Weenotions night nappy - front or side fastening?

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:12 pm

Well Isabelle is just getting BIGGER AND BIGGER!
And her huggles are almost not long enough in the rise now - at least once I've stuffed them... Soooooooooooooo question is - front or side fastening?

And how long in the rise are they? Will they fit like the new pockets and be generous, or like the wraps which she's almost out of and there's no WAY she is 35lbs!!

And how fiddly is the adjustable bit?

And which fabrics do I get!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:37 pm

I've ordered side fastening because it doesn't have that ruffly bit to try put into a wrap around the legs.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Weenotions night nappy - front or side fastening?

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Well Isabelle is just getting BIGGER AND BIGGER!
And her huggles are almost not long enough in the rise now - at least once I've stuffed them... Soooooooooooooo question is - front or side fastening?

And how long in the rise are they? Will they fit like the new pockets and be generous, or like the wraps which she's almost out of and there's no WAY she is 35lbs!!

And how fiddly is the adjustable bit?

And which fabrics do I get!

I've got side snaps so they I didn't get the annoying adjustable bit. I got bamboo with varying fleece patterned inners (I have 3 lol flowers, spots on black and stripey)! lol! and bamboo mega booster thingy which is ace! Rise is good and Erin has LOADS of room to get fatter unlike the poppers on the thigh of the WN wrap.

The best thing is you don't need to add any boosting and Erin is a wee champion... the fabby insert folds and has a snap in bit... it's great!

My avatar
flamesparrow
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby flamesparrow » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Ah see I prefer front fastening weenotions (not tried the night ones) -I like the adjustable bit too though.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Well I was all set to order one, decided on side snap myself as I love the fit of her weenotion pocket......but.......they are out of stock of bamboo!!!!!!!! Hope it isn't too long before they get more in :!:

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:23 am

the wee notions night notions are fab for my two little ones (23 mo and 8 mo). i have 2 side snap ones which fit both of them really well and don't need any extra boosting which i love (they are all bamboo). have also ordered a couple of front fastening ones for comparison!! lol!! :lol: so will be able to give you a better opinion when those arrive.

jackie x

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:37 am

What size have you got Jackie? I have normal bamboo ones (not night notions) in large and they are almost too big for Katie, especially with wool.

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:11 am

The side ones are made with the same pattern as the pockets, so they should fit in exactly the same way :wink: because the side ones have no adjustable elastic the gap is wider and so the insert for the SS is actually a bit wider and so more absorbent than the FF, but then the FF is a tad more adjustable and fancier with the bindng :wink:

We have been told by our suppliers that the bamboo is going to be at least 2 weeks :cry: we ordered weeks ago so we had plenty of time to get it before we ran out BUT........ best laid plans and all that :roll:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:13 am

WeeNotions wrote:The side ones are made with the same pattern as the pockets, so they should fit in exactly the same way :wink: because the side ones have no adjustable elastic the gap is wider and so the insert for the SS is actually a bit wider and so more absorbent than the FF, but then the FF is a tad more adjustable and fancier with the bindng :wink:

We have been told by our suppliers that the bamboo is going to be at least 2 weeks :cry: we ordered weeks ago so we had plenty of time to get it before we ran out BUT........ best laid plans and all that :roll:

I'm going to pm you hun, I've been meaning to for a while!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat