hf1

They're Grrrrrrrreat!

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:40 pm

Well, I've had a bit of a bumpy patch mental-health wise, with stress and depression and some other crap, so I've decided to pack in uni and be a stay at home mum for a while - and I'm really looking forward to the time with the kids :D

Oh, Ilan also started treating me like crap and then starting shoving me about - he has had the boot and I've filed assault charges against the arsehole.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:45 pm

Oh Em, sorry to hear that has happened to you, and congratulations on being strong enough (mentally) to throw out a bad man. Hope you can get back to uni and finish what you started when you are feeling better.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:45 pm

(((Em))) You Poor thing, sending you giant Cyber Hugs...glad you sent him packing, hope you managed to have the strength to do it nice and quick...and i hope you enjoy being at home with your lovely babies...it will give you more time to come on here and chat to us.
((()))

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Shevi wrote:(((Em))) You Poor thing, sending you giant Cyber Hugs...glad you sent him packing, hope you managed to have the strength to do it nice and quick...and i hope you enjoy being at home with your lovely babies...it will give you more time to come on here and chat to us.
((()))

Oh yes, I placed his possessions in the wheelie bin, informed him of this, and as far as I was concerned, that was that. However he felt the need to come round, shout a lot, scream in my face, grab me and throw me on the ground twice. Hence filing charges - and they've arrested him :D

I actually feel pretty good right now - empowered. And NOBODY is going to get away with treating me like that.

So if the police don't sort it out my mate has offered to torch his car :twisted:

Think I might put uni on hold for a while - maybe a year or two, just gonna wait and see.
Last edited by skaheadpunk on Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:48 pm

(((((((((((((Em))))))))))))
Really sorry that things are not brilliant but great work for holding your grounds and chucking him out.
Well done, most women would have just put up with it for the sake of kids. Really shows you are a strong person and I really think you will enjoy life better now.

Iam sure you will have plenty of time later to finish uni.

Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:51 pm

i hope he doesn't get away with it.
well done to you.
xxx

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:53 pm

Sorry to hijack the thread!

How is everyone?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Don't worry about hijacking Em.

Hope you're feeling better now, and well done you on getting rid of bad junk.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:05 pm

I like the solid colour HH but not the prints! Well I love the prints but not the unreliability of the printed ones iyswim!!!

my meds leak often so I sold all the lovely larges I had waiting! and will be selling my 2 med red rose ones soon once I've managed to get a good piccy of the girls wearing them :oops:

Em - sorry you've had a rough time! I have some scrummy medium wraps still for sale on my for sale post!

jan x

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat