hf1

They're Grrrrrrrreat!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:47 am

Geordie_Girl wrote:Ooh I'll give Annette first shot since she asked specifically.

But in case she doesn't want it, what would you be looking for for it? (And any other med HH's you are getting rid of? :wink:

i ordered a cowprint os last night from twinkle, so you can get it :lol: thanks for letting me have first pick :lol:

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:48 am

skaheadpunk wrote:he is being self pitying with his MSN screen name and calling himself a wanker etc. all directed at me, a few even with my name. apparently he's not slept since we broke up - good!

em glad he is suffering for his own stupid actions, pity he is including you in it too :shock:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:13 am

Nice to see you Em - sorry to hear things haven't been going well. Hope you enjoy having more time at home with your 2 little ones.

HH are fab - I have lots of large plain and print ones and a cowprint os. I like all of them :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:13 am

I've never tried an OS nappy. Are they good Annette?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:17 am

Yes it works well and comes with 2 inserts and is a nice fit on Charlotte - will be able to tell you if they really fit from birth in a few months :wink: Only problem is that I prefer the look and feel of the cotton prints, the cow os looks and feels a little polyestery for my liking - but that is just a minor thing.

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby jules070603 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:35 pm

0h Em, s0rry t0 hear what a t0ugh time y0u are having.

HH - I have a prel0ved cr0c0dile print fr0m Erica and its l0vely. I als0 have 3 prints 0n the way, c0u0urful cranes, cats and d0lphins.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:40 pm

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!
Jules, you have more...in my house!!!!!
i must send them! i am so sorry, this just jogged my crappy crappy memory!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat