hf1

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD

Postby Mareth » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:07 pm

Please someone tell me that these nappies are really really really really terrible
**http://cgi.ebay.ie/Nappies-By-Minki-Slinki-Pocket-Nappy-Welsh-Flag-Lge_W0QQitemZ140196446662QQihZ004QQcategoryZ26269QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I want one so much.

But 20euro :| very very expensive, it'd have to be one of those forever type nappies

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:09 pm

alternatively, someone just tell me it has to be covered by a wrap, that'll be enough to put me off at that price LOL :oops:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Do you want the Bad news.........OR the Bad news hun!!!

...................they don't need a wrap and i have 2 slinki minki pockets (not that design however!) and they are my main night nappy, they are THAT good, easily last 12 hours + and mine have never leaked......so sorry but i think they are one of the best reliable pockets i know.....not good for your PP account i fear! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:17 pm

nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:19 pm

on the minus side, they are very very bulky....tho as nic said, very cute and very reliable i keep 1 for nights for baby sitters (or david!!) as you cant muck up putting it on!!!, easily fits 2 bamboo terries in it.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:21 pm

Shevi wrote:on the minus side, they are very very bulky....tho as nic said, very cute and very reliable i keep 1 for nights for baby sitters (or david!!) as you cant muck up putting it on!!!, easily fits 2 bamboo terries in it.

Sorry yes forgot to say that i agree with Shevi they are bulky, but as we use them for nights it's never been an issue for us!! :lol:

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:28 pm

I think they're complete crap. You don't need one, it'd be a waste of money.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:43 pm

So far they are my most reliable night nappy, and I love them. But if you are buying them to show off then they won't fit underneath any of your winter clothes. They seem to be the easiest of aplix to undo, so if your one is prone to that, you need to get pj bottoms on ASAP (thus you cover them up).

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:44 pm

Rae wrote:So far they are my most reliable night nappy, and I love them.

Shhhh... don't encourage her!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat