hf1

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:49 pm

skaheadpunk wrote:Shhhh... don't encourage her!

I can't lie about them, I (Kayleigh) has a personalised one with a fairy on it. However I did add in the downside to them.

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:50 pm

Rae wrote:
skaheadpunk wrote:Shhhh... don't encourage her!

I can't lie about them, I (Kayleigh) has a personalised one with a fairy on it. However I did add in the downside to them.

I've never had one... not that I'm tempted!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:53 pm

i've always been a rubbish lier!!!!
i would buy loads, but i find my 1 very useful indeed!!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Aaaaargh

The ability to open them , I don't think will be an issue, for a while at least. Rhys has a problem with his hands (tight tendons) which means he can't open his hands very well. So until the physio eventually works he won't be able to open the nappies.

Em, do you really not like them, or were you saying that to make me feel better? :lol:

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:57 pm

I've never used one :D

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:00 pm

I think they are fab too!

we have quite a few here and they are so far our faves for overnight! will say though they are bulky!

also they can sometimes be a bit dodgy on sizing! i have 2 rainbow large slinki minkis (had them around 2 years :shock: ) and they fit the girls for overnight so well stuffed and high rise (which I like!) but I also have larges that fit my 21/2 year old chunker!

I would probably aske her for rise and waist measurements before buying (feel free to ask me to compare measurements with mine to se which age range it's likely to fit :D ) also if it's direct from michela then if you asked very nicely she might be able to put poppers instead of the aplix on for you!

ermmm......not helping really am I???

jan x

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:06 pm

I bought a large just after we started in cloth Nov 06, i bought it around xmas time as got a piccie somewhere of her in it in front of the xmas tree so the large still fits Evie now after just over a years wear. I now own two of them purely as bed nappies as we love them!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:08 pm

Ohhhhhhh :? :? :? I might have to be tempted. I really don't mind applix.

This might be a REALLY stupid question but....do nappies have to be personalised before they are made up? I'm guessing so if they have PUL in. I'd love his name on a Welsh flag :oops:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:08 pm

seller is minikayla, wonder if that is michela.....very similar name if it's not :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat