hf1

Itti Bitti AIOs on ebay

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Itti Bitti AIOs on ebay

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

No, from Bristol. I emailed her asking that specific question. I havent received mine yet either. She has recvd fb already, so assuming shes genuine atm. Note she does say they are despatched within 5 working days (i think)....

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Hmm well I should get mine first I'd assume since I live in Bristol.

FC for tomorrow! I don't want them to turn up on the weekend as OH will go mad :giggle:

My avatar
mamavic
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mamavic » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:42 pm

I'm Bristol based and waiting on mine too, ordered them last Thurs evening and had an email response on Saturday re my choice of colours. Not sure who they are using to ship them- I keep getting excited when I see courier delivery vans outside, but then I think all the neighbours must be getting their xmas shopping delivered :-) I hope they're using Royal Mail, as the postie knows me now and knows where to leave them if I'm not around :D

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 pm

I've had one delivered this morning :D And I put in a second order the day after, but haven't had that yet.
It came by Royal Mail

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 pm

Oooo I'm getting very excited now!!

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:29 am

I ordered mine wednesday evening and not had them yet, not had a reply to the email I sent with my colour preferences either :-?
My postman is terrible for parcels though, he's terrified of my dog(she's soft as anything but does bark when people she doesn't know come to the door) so he tends to keep my parcels back to go on the van that comes round with the bigger stuff so he doesn't have to knock the door :roll:

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Tara84 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 am

They're here :D Came by courier, Interlink I think it was

They are stunning, I could sit and stroke them all day, all the right size and the right colours I'd asked for. Only problem is I've just spent half an hour getting madam to sleep as she was really overtired and I want to try them on her now :giggle:

One question, can I use a fleece liner with them? They're so pretty I don't want to stain them

P.S postman also brought me my pink camo blueberry wrap, yay for fluffy post
Last edited by Tara84 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:51 am

Gutted! I was on the phone to my folks and saw the postman walk past the window but assumed it mustn't be coming today as didn't hear the doorbell. Went to head out and saw the red slip. I'm so ticked he didn't ring the door bell. Looks like I'll have mine tomorrow if I can get all the way over there!

Hope you all get yours today!

My avatar
mamavic
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mamavic » Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Yippeee mine came today by Interlink, the neighbour took them in. Just a shame we'll have to wait a few weeks to use them since the pud is still a bit too small for the mediums, I'll store them away with the coolababy nappies and wonderoo that are in the cupboard waiting for him to put some chub on.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat