hf1

Hannah!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Hannah!

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:27 am

Just ordered 3 hemp jersey boosters for my pockets from easypeasy on your recommendation. Is that the company that did take awhile to deliver? :D
Can't wait to get them as they sound ideal for my pockets :D

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:22 am

Yeah they are a pit slow but at £2 each and free delivery and not to mention the fact the are MAGIC when it comes to pockets and not wicking, it's well worth it!

Erin was fine when I first started out with cotton pockets but as she got older she weed more and more I was gutted. She would last an hour in a cotton HH but then Annette said about trying hemp and recommended these... I haven't looked back since :D

My avatar
jscobie
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby jscobie » Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:22 am

easy peasy hemp boosters/inserts are fab - i have quite a few of them and love them!! i have ordered from them 3 or 4 times and only had them take an age to deliver once (though am still waiting on a slim terry booster that i ordered back in August along with other stuff that arrived!!).

jackie x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:18 pm

I do love my easypeasy hemp... They were fairly quick - within a week or so for me I think...

Bought some hemp jersey off babeco to try making my own now just not got around to it yet!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:33 pm

I love my easy peasy as well, but the first ones I ordered never arrived, so they sent another lot that took 3 weeks to arrive. The next lot I ordered took about 3 weeks to arrive as well. However they are such good value, and work so well that it's worth the wait.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:06 pm

Yes i won't hold my breath that they will arrive anytime soon....hope they do though!!! They sound like they are worth it though and i am not in a desperate hurry for them!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:27 pm

how big are these boosters please??

jan x

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Off the top of my head - the same width as a BG microfibre insert, and about 3/4 the length.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:43 pm

Rae wrote:Off the top of my head - the same width as a BG microfibre insert, and about 3/4 the length.

:lol: :lol: how big is a bg microfibre insert????? :lol: :lol:

jan x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat