hf1

Baby Beehinds on TV!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Baby Beehinds on TV!

Postby mabo » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 am

Baby Beehinds are screening their first TV ad this month (in only one Australia state at the moment)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgHYQ1xyFTk

I personally am not really convinced by it. :( I was really excited when I saw it on their newletter, but having watched it, I am now somewhat disappointed with the lack of important information about modern cloth nappies.
It is obviously a lovely ad, and the baby is just too cute, but if I had watched that as non-cloth user I'd still feel none the wiser about cloth afterwards :roll: The nappy itself is hardly in the picture, when it is the mums arm is in the way, and it just doesnt seem to show how it works, or how it is easier to use than some people think.

Such a shame as they will obviously have spent a lot of money on getting that done :-?

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Baby Beehinds on TV!

Postby beck » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:14 am

Hmm I agree with you hun it doesn't show anything really just a cute baby in a pink nappy. Says nothing of the advantages of cloth and as you said it wouldn't make me want to use them if I used disp although it might get some interest going I suppose.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

I didn't think it was too bad. 30 seconds is such a short amount of time, they would have been hard pressed to get more points in without sounding like a public information film. Definitely too much time wasted on the adult model's close-ups though. But it would be enough to make me want to visit their website, which, presumably, has lots more information on.

Iris watched it with me and definitely approved; she copied the baby twirling and giggled. :giggle:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am

hmmm, about 5 secs of nappy shots there. wouldnt convince me, but the nappy looks nice! is it a minkee outer? ive only tried the bamboo BBH at night

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 am

It wasn't great but not too bad for the amount of time given. I think it did at least show that cloth nappies are not all terry squares & horrid plastic pants and some-one watching may now give some thought to finding out more about cloth :wink:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat