Real Nappies and Calamine cream???

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Real Nappies and Calamine cream???

Postby Jenni&Babes » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:23 am

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and new Year! :D

Sorry I haven't been about much but with Xmas and then dealing with Chicken Pox I've been a bit busy! Josh got it on Xmas day! :? :shock: Then Flynn came down with it Monday! :(

Dp got some Calamine cream yesterday which seems to be really helping but I wasn't sure whether it was ok to use his real nappies when he has the cream all over his bits and bum? They are covered in spots! :(

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:36 am

I carried on using my nappies when Katie had chicken pox last yr, I do use paper liners though, so that would probably be a good idea. Although I'm not sure clalmine is greasy in the same way as other creams.

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:41 am

Oooo I don't think I'll use paper liners as he is so so sore down there! But you're right - it doesn't seem greasy. I'll put my least favourite nappies on him and fleece liners then!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:48 am

calamine lotion is certainly fine with nappies, not sure about the cream...but tbh i often use greasy cream with my nappies and either strip the fleece liner or use a sposie liner anyway
hth
shevi

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:53 am

Not sure about the cream but I'd def use fleece liners and use my least fav's first :lol:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat