hf1

Turning the OH what nappies does yours prefer?

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Turning the OH what nappies does yours prefer?

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm

My DH was fine using tcloth as he never really got used to using anything else! :giggle:

We went away on a weeks holiday to Wales and as I was unsure of the washing etc and for ease I brought sposies, ( we have always used sposies over night - Dex wets far too much!)

We've come back home and now he thinks they're much better, prefers them he thinks Dexter has more movement in them, and they fit better, he also doesn;t like how easiy Dex can wet through them - and thinks they smell funny when wet? :shock:

What are the best 'men friendly' nappies?

And any other suggestions?? - I do need more cloth, but he;s not having it at the mo! .... :cry:

Any ideas so my boy stays more a clothie :babyroll: than a sposie

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Turning the OH what nappies does yours prefer?

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:56 pm

My DH prefers wonderoos (in royal blue or boysih colours) and now also likes bamboo sandys.

He dislikes anything fiddly where the boosters need to be folded or smoothed as you put them on. He also moans about woollies or flongies.

My avatar
bedheaduk
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby bedheaduk » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:02 pm

My oh is fairly easy going. He doesn't get on with anything complicated, he'll try but get it wrong! Fuzzi's are his favourtie, although he does like our WNSS because they look cool. Night nappies are a bit of a mystery to him, all ours have some sort of lay in booster which confuses him so I normally put those on.
I did discover yesterday that he thinks all nappies cost £25 each, and that he thought £14 for a new Itti sounded cheap so it looks like I have achieved something :wine:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 pm

my oh prefers aplix to snaps - he knows he's got it right then :giggle: as for type of nappy, no preference, as long as its all made up and ready to go :hohoho:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Hmmmm OH loves ittis without a doubt :giggle: He nearly cried when we sold the fuzzis though....he likes our fitteds to (pretty patterns) but doesnt get the wool thing :-?
Last edited by evansmummy on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:49 pm

My OH would much rather use sposies all the time. If I have done a wash and haven't had time to put all the nappies together he'll just grab a sposie :evil:

He prefers pockets for ease but if he's on his own will use fitteds as they last longer so less nappy changes lol

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

I think my DH would say pockets - he can even put those together by himself!! Shame we don't use them anymore :giggle:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:24 pm

My DP likes Aplix best, then SS - he hates the front snapping ones lol

He puts wool over anything he puts on Amber now just to be sure :giggle: but bless him he tries and he has never complained :)

Sposies take too much room in your bin and STINK even when they are just wet :shock: :-? we dislike them in our house lol

Sarah x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:26 pm

simon says any, they all popper on don't they? :shock: good job i'm in charge of buying the fluff then! his fav was the minki huggle which made taliesin look like a cave baby, hmmmm :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat