hf1

Turning the OH what nappies does yours prefer?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Re: Turning the OH what nappies does yours prefer?

Postby littlesez » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 am

mine likes little lambs :shock: he is so cute he disregards the pockets and goes straight for those he also cannot sstuff my wnss because his big man hands dont fit in them :giggle:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:43 am

Dh likes bg and gk,he's scared of doing snaps too tight!unfortunately nathan can undo applix altho he's been doing it less lately

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:12 am

With Megan we used pockets and out of them all ge prefered the bumgenius :)

With Kieren we only use fitteds and we have dunk n fluff, goodmamas and puddlekins...out of them he prefers the goodmamas becuase the side snap confuses him on the DnF and the boosters in the puddlekins confuse him (i leave them all ready to go but he normally flings the boosters out when he opens the nappy :roll: ) So he grabs for goodmamas and wool... He loves wool becuase he just puts them on like trousers...he can handle that...wraps would just confuse him (which one, is it tight enough, too tight, all tucked in etc) We dont use pul anyway so its an given that he just puts wool over the top :wink:

My avatar
craftynclothy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby craftynclothy » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Dh will use any of them. His fave though is MotherEase Sandys because they're so reliable. He's a cloth nappy snob just like me :hohoho:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:37 pm

my oh currently loves the DnF's cos he gets to use my large collection of wool hehe

Failing them it has to be my UDNN as he helped choose the design

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:46 pm

Mine likes front-snapping nappies best. Fuzzis are probably his favourites, but he's also been seen reaching for the puddlekins sometimes.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby girlinleeds » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:38 pm

my dh refuses to use anything but bg aplix, he dropped me of the other week for pilaties and i told him when he got to the shops to do pippa's bum but there was only an itti in the bag. I found out when i came out he drove home to get a bg just so he didn't have to use the itti, he has a snap phobia i think :roll: . He won't even use othe btp with aplix has to be the bg, on the other hand he has said pippa will never wear a sposie again.
xxx

My avatar
mamavic
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mamavic » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Yep, BGs are a big hit with my hubby too, they are so easy. I just stuff them after the wash and pop them in the drawer ready to use. I'm pretty keen on them too as I don't like too much faff at the changing table, I also get my pop-in nappies ready to go but hubby gets confused with the booster being folded in half under the liner (we have a boy).

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat