hf1

would anyone want to split these if i bought them

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

would anyone want to split these if i bought them

Postby babyjjbaby » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 pm

oki i know they are only sqaures but i am sure i read somehwere that they are very absorbent theres these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT but i don't need all 10 of them would anyone be intrested if i had say 5 and you paid for the other 5 :oops:

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: would anyone want to split these if i bought them

Postby ktinkley » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:20 pm

They are only squares, but they are very beautiful squares :giggle:

I've got 2 of the 50cm ones and they look like gorgeous little towels cos of the silver binding!

I would def be interested in going halves if we can get them for £10 + p&p - where are you based - cos we might have to factor postage between us in too :) I'm in Leeds but we're travelling around loads over the next 6 weeks so might be able to pick them up from you.

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:11 am

Just wanted to say that these nappies are GORGEOUS! Elliepants, who make them, seem to have been closed down for so long now, that maybe she's not going to do them anymore, but the quality is fantastic! I used to stock them, but can't get them any more, and I haven't found any cotton terry square since which comes up to the quality of these.

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 am

oh fabby id deffo be intrested in bidding on them if you want to split i am in gloucester but i would of thought postage would probably be about 3 pound to forward them on to u

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 am

Let's do it! :wink:

I'll pm you.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat