hf1

Any other lovers of plain nappies out there

My avatar
mamavic
Clothie
Clothie

Any other lovers of plain nappies out there

Postby mamavic » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:50 am

Without wanting to offend anyone, I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who isn't so keen on the multi-coloured and embroidered nappies? I like coloured nappies, but I'm not so keen on the fancy designs and I feel like a definite minority on here!! Some of the reviews for Pop-ins don't like the look, but I love the colours and think they are way cute, also love the plain but bright BGs.
I think it's just the way I am with things in general, I'm kind of a plain but colourful undies girl myself (sorry if TMI :giggle: ), or maybe as I venture further into cloth nappies I'll start to want the more fancy pants!
Any others with simple tastes out there?!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Any other lovers of plain nappies out there

Postby Mareth » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:59 am

I don't prefer my plain nappies, but I'm certainly very happy with them. I have bamboozles as a staple and although I did dye the first lot so that they'd be a bit more interesting, I then had to go and buy some plain undyed ones afterwards, to get that lovely 'white nappy' look back too :giggle:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:02 pm

I have to admit that there is something lovely about a plain white nappy on a little baby. Buuuuuuuut I am a sucker for fancy designs and cute fabrics and embroidery

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:05 pm

I loved my pop ins and was gutted when Martha outgrew them. Lovely colours.

I also loved my pale pink fuzzis, beautiful colour

My favourite nappy was a pink spots on brown choc blueberry, but otherwise I really liked plain......did have a weenotions embroidered with a rainbow but I sold it. I don't like minkee really and love anything with a subtle colour - hard to come by in nappies!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:49 pm

We like plain natural colours but also a sucker for all the fancy ones! We have a natural HL fitted and a Puddlekins but i plan to dye these when they are looking a little dull and worn lol

SArah x

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:54 pm

i like fancy pockets but prefer plain fitteds just to beawkquad :wink:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:27 pm

I loved my plain fitteds until I discovered pockets and fancy fitteds :oops: :oops: :oops: ... that said, I much prefer my plain white OBV Goodmamas to the print ones, I don't know what it is about them but they're adorable and seem to be a trimmer (and more absorbent) fit!

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 pm

I like a mixture of plaina and fancy nappies.

We still have bamboo sandys and I kept the royal blue wonderoos as I really like those too.

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:56 pm

I like the plain ones too - I have some nice colours of the blueberry ones but that's as flashy as mine get. They normally get used after my plain fitteds though.

I don't like tie-dye at all I have to admit lol

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat