hf1

I dont know girls....UPDATE :)

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I dont know girls....UPDATE :)

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:23 pm

Im at the point where i just cant be bothered now. Its been nice having a break from the (what seems like) constant washing of nappies, and i just dunno what to do now.
Ive borrowed some pockets (WN and BB, only the BB fits :roll: ), coz the fuzzis arent fitting any more :-? . I dont know why, i just prefer pockets....
Do i go with those, or just forget it all. Coz tbh, i just cant bear the thought of spending another few months trying to find ones that fit right, to only have to completely change the stash again in a few months when she'll inevitably change shape again as she learns to crawl and walk! 1, I dont have the patience for it, and 2, I dont have the money either!

What do I do? Im really battling with it all now. Just having the stash sitting there is stressing me out. :-? :wtf:
Last edited by fluffycabbage on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: I dont know girls....

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

:hug: I don't know what to say, except why not take a longer break?

If its not working for you then don't beat yourself up about it. There are more ways to be a good mummy than using cloth.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:37 pm

thanks hun x

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Not sure what to say but still sending :hug: i have a load of bbos pockets if you want them? We do't use them anymore, just can't get on with them So if you want them, they are yours. If you don't want to use cloth anymore though hun, don't feel pressured to do so, just leave it. You don't need the stress :hug:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:38 pm

No one can make the decison for you...

IF you want to make it work then you can, ok you will have to try different nappies if charlies shape changes again but if you want cloth to work then it will be worth it...

IF your not that bothered then take a longer break or give it up and go with sposies...it all coems down to what you want to do...

I suspect that you prefer the pockets as you cant feel the wetness from outside :wink:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:40 pm

megansmummy wrote:
I suspect that you prefer the pockets as you cant feel the wetness from outside :wink:

:oops: yep

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:41 pm

DO you have enough of the pockets that do fit to do a day in cloth and then a day off? At least that way you won't have to buy loads more and be able to just tick over until she does change shape etc then try again full time.

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:43 pm

It isn't worth getting stressed over - just make the decision that will cause you the least stress and worry :hug:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I dont know girls.... UPDATE :)

Postby fluffycabbage » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:51 pm

I think we've found our nappy! DnF! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: charlie had one on for 4 hrs today, and it was wet but not soaked. shes had it on a few times now, and im v impressed. and its only gonna get better! can it be, after 4 months, that we've found the right nappy? :giggle:

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat