hf1

Tall & Skinny babies - what do they wear?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Tall & Skinny babies - what do they wear?

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Charlie is tall and skinny, with skinny thighs. Im finding it hard to find nappies which fit her right. Front fastening tend to give the best fit tho, dont get leg gape then when i have to super-boost :roll: .
So...if you have a tall & skinny minnie like Charlie, what does he/she wear?

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Tall & Skinny babies - what do they wear?

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Gracie is mega skinny and tall and TBH we don't have any problems with nappies at all, pretty much anything fits her well, BB, WN, FF, HO, Jr, DnF, etc all fit well and thankfully so does her yummy new dreamscape xx

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Katie is very skinny although she's not particularly tall - she only weighs 26lbs and is still in 12-18 and some 18-24 months clothes. We don't get on with any front fastening nappies at all though so all of our stash is made up of SS ones - DnFs, FFs, Puddlekins, HLs and JRs mainly and they all fit well.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:09 pm

ittis! but your bubs is a heavy wetter right? How long does one last just out of interest? wnss but im guessing they didnt work for you because izzy has your old ones :wink: udss?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:51 pm

:giggle: ittis last (or at least when i sold them) about an hour :-? UD's are fine if theyre FF aplix :-?

Isnt it strange how some babies can be the same sort of shape but need SS not FF? mind you. DnF's fit perfectly, but no other SS that ive tried so far does fit really well :-?

Ho hum, keep looking :giggle:

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:52 pm

Sandies. we still get absolutely the best fit with these and have room to boost.

I'm starting to try a few other prettier nappies now, but Sandies are our staple comfy nappy!

Miss C is in 12-18m clothes, but she is long rather than chubby.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:53 pm

i did try sandies and they were a fab fit, but not absorbent enough., even boosted :(

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 pm

youve had a bit of a nightmare eh? i would just stick to what works if any? we only have uD wn and itti now after a year of buying, trying, selling finally have it sussed, oh i have a ff aplix medium ud which is a bit tight on izzy :wink: might list it soon

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:37 pm

I prefer serged front fastening on Gracie, the just look nicer on her but WNss work just as well x

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat