hf1

Tall & Skinny babies - what do they wear?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Tall & Skinny babies - what do they wear?

Postby Shaunie » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:57 am

If you want to try another pocket, I could lend you one of my mommy's touch ones to trial for a while if you like? :idea:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:12 am

Bububebes are great for tall & skinny, or if you're looking for pockets how about UD M/L or medium trim? Or medium high rise WNSSs?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:18 am

t isn't very well built, we find small nappies with obv outers are the best, the best fitting are his ff's in small, we have a fab puddlekins which is a side snap and also a small which is great, small bedbugs, and his workhorse tots bots bamboozles. mainly coz we can custom the fit a bit more on those and do them up with a naippa as size one's still overlap on the tabs. gm's are good if the rise is turned down, he's still on the smallest of the small settings on those too. did u think about the bamboozles or similar eqivilent? just thinking as the lovewee nappy seems to be ok and they're made of similar stuff.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Bella is quite tall at 90cm, but only weighs 27lb, so is skinny with it. She fits best in side snap nappies, with DnFs fitting her the best.

We are currently struggling with absorbancy at the monent, and boosting does affect the fit of nappies.

All babies are different and what works like a dream for some is next to useless for others. Unfortunately, it takes a lot of trial and error to find nappies which work properly. And then the baby grows or changes shape and you're back to square 1 :giggle: All the fun of cloth nappying!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat