hf1

Recommendations for reusable swim nappies!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Recommendations for reusable swim nappies!

Postby clothmama » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi girls, was wondering if anyone could recommend a swim nappy. There are so many on the market its hard to know which is best and I used horrid ones (well disposable :lol: :evil: ) with josh so have no idea! I really need to get one as I keep putting off starting baby swim as I have no nappy :lol: :lol: !

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:17 pm

Hey Tory

We started off with the Motherease swim nappy which was really good and easy to use as it poppers just like a wrap. But Charlotte has outgrown it now and anyway we have to use the one that the Swim School endorse which is a Happy Nappy like this one http://www.makesachange.co.uk/item--Bab ... efish.html
They are supposed to be the most reliable ones and alot of swim schools insist on them.

Annette

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:50 pm

I have a weenotions one, used it once and it was fab :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:12 pm

Has anyone had a poo experience with either of those types? I'm concerned about the ease of getting the happy nappy on and off easily, the popper ones look so much easier. Maybe I should get one type for public and one fro private pools!! We do go swimming alot here in the summer.

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:23 pm

Oh I'm glad you posted tory, I have been wanting to ask this question too. Although our summers nearly over lil and I like going to the indoor pools as well :D . Have to say the wee notions ones look soooo cute!

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:09 am

I agree Sam, and for only £3 extra you can have a matching singlet as well!!! That may be the clincher for me BUT there are sooooooooooooooooo many choices and I'm not very good at making decisions (hence why I still haven't ordered a wrap!!) :lol: :roll:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:31 am

Nope never had a poo experience in the pool so can't give you any advice there.

As we have to use the Happy Nappy for the swim school I have now bought a normal swimsuit (without nappy) to go over the top to make her look more like a girl as she does look like a boy in her trunks :shock:

May post a piccie of her in it if I remember to take one.

Annette

My avatar
Miranda
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Recommendations for reusable swim nappies!

Postby Miranda » Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:04 pm

clothmama wrote:Hi girls, was wondering if anyone could recommend a swim nappy. There are so many on the market its hard to know which is best

As an Australian I'm surprised you've not automatically gone for Bright Bots :lol:

Personally I love the new Imse Visme designs, but I do agree, far too much choice about now.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:56 am

Ohhh Miranda I hadn't realised that Bright bots do a swim nappy, better go and have a look!! So are the Imse Vimse ones good, I'm terrified of having a poo in the pool, will go and look at them as well! Lovely to see you on here!

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat