hf1

Bumgenius v2.0 - buy one get one free

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

BG's

Postby poppysmum » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:09 am

Babeco are selling limited colours for £7 each...........

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:01 am

I would check with the retailer as I bought 8 of these on the BOGOF from 2 different sites and both times got the cotton babies mf insert included in the price. Im almost sure it should always be included with them as they are now packaged in a platic type bag with both nappy and insert.

Sadie xx

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:10 am

I thought they were always included too

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:06 pm

I just bought some of these from The Baby Resource too (Via Amazon)
and have had to be in contact with them as parcelforce messed up and sent back to sender instead of to me, and they do definitely come with the inserts.

I'm looking at buying more if i like them, but think I will get them from http://www.bebeco.co.uk as there is no P&P if you spend more than £10.

Think I'm going to end up with stupid amounts of nappies before baby is even born! Didn't think nappies could be this addictive! :lol:

Cheryl

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Hello Cheryl,
Well I'm glad you found a good offer, and the bumgenius is a good nappy. However there are so many other pretty patterned nappies I would definately advise against getting too many of them. Nappy buying is addictive, and even when you think you have more than enough, you can be interested in getting something different.

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:23 pm

Thanks for that Rae!!!

My mum is already out there buying all sorts of stuff like little lamb bamboo nappies!

I was convinced i was going for Tots Bots Bamboozles then read really good reviews of BumGenius, so was thinking of going that way instead!
Until I came on this website tonight - I never knew there were so many to choose from! :lol:

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:44 am

I never knew there were so many to choose from!

telling you keep away if you can. Its very very addictive and its only just started for you. And I agree don't buy too much of those bumgenius as there is lots more there.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat