hf1

Anyone Used Rainbow Waters ?

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Anyone Used Rainbow Waters ?

Postby sarahlou » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:16 pm

Has anyone else ordered from Rainbow waters store on Hc before ? I placed a custom order worth over $200 on 19th October and was told it would take 4-5 weeks to complete. I received an email 1 month later to say my order would be finished the next day and she would send me a picture. Then it was thanksgiving so I wasn't surprised when I didn't get my picture the next day. 1 week later I received another email apologising for the delay and my order would be done the next day and a picture emailed to me. That was 1 week ago now and I emailed to ask what was going on 3 days ago and have had nothing in return :( I am getting really worried now as it has been almost 2 months since I placed the order and am not sure what to do .

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Anyone Used Rainbow Waters ?

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:22 pm

:-? :-?
I'd email her and just ask her what's going on... Explain to her that she's already promised a picture of the compleated order twice now, but you don't know why it's taking so long?

ETA: I've never ordered from them, sorry

My avatar
sarahlou
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sarahlou » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:41 pm

I did email her 3 days ago but no reply :( will try again.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:46 pm

I have bought from her in the past and she did take longer than originally quoted to make the items and get them sent to me. I got them in the end though and really do like her work. I'd do as Stacey says and ask for an update again. Hope you get a reply this time.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:03 pm

I'm sure it'll be OK - most WAHMs are just that, so sometimes problems with their families do crop up and get in the way of them getting things finished on time. Nice to be kept apprised of the situation, though :-?

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:22 pm

i emailed her weeks ago and still no reply :(

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat