hf1

What nightnappy will suit??

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: What nightnappy will suit??

Postby Little Pants » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 am

What about a Sweet-Night? They are AI2's so you don't need a separate wrap. They are also waterproof winpro fleece outered, so very breathable. Expensive of you just buy one nappy, but if you get extra soakers to go with it, to use while the first soaker dries, then very reasonable.
Alternatively something hemp or bamboo, with a super absorbent booster added (the babeco bamboo night time pad is an amazing night time booster, although very slow to dry) and a pair of wool longies instead of pyjama bottoms or wrap.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 am

I'm sure I've heard a few people get on with ecobubs over night, might be worth a try.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 pm

I have a Genesas Forge night nappy (AI2) and it is excellent (if a little slow drying) I use my pop n grow overnight as well with both boosters, I have also added extra hemp in the beginning.

I second the others though - a fitted nappy with wool shorts / soaker in summer and longies in winter as pyjama pants is a bomb proof combo even for very heavy wetters and there are no issues of getting the right 'fit' with wool like there is with pul wraps!!

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Thanks for all the ideas!

I guess I will go for a Weenotion night nappie with longies instead of pjs.
Okay I just like the look of that and if I get it right it must me absolutely bombproof ;)

Tried the night booster with the pop in but the nappieis too little when I just that.
Pop n Gro was the one I tried this morning, hell, megaleak in 3 hours with both boosters and nasty stripes on my daughter.

Never heard of the Genesas Forge night nappy (AI2) and Sweet Nights but will look for that too.

Oh and I will give the Minki's another try since I happen to have 4 of them :oops:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Just noticed the Silent Night nappies from Puddlekins.
Is that a good one?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:20 pm

I second the Ecobubs, always used fitteds at night but these work fine for us and are much slimmer than our Bedbugs - I don't use them all the time but do like them! We don't use the microfibre insert that comes with them though, I put 2 hemp inserts/boosters with a bamboo booster on top. :wink: Also loving wool over our fitteds at night, definitely worth a try!

My avatar
mamaellie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mamaellie » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:52 pm

The puddlekins SN we have is our other night nappy, so yes, I think they're good, but also require wool or fleece, obviously.

I forgot about ecobubs, but used those quite a lot before Juliet started weeing for England.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat