hf1

Another leak.....

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Another leak.....

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm trying the Pop n Gro too at the mo, leaked very bad but yes maybe after more washes.....
Gave up on the easyfits, they keep leaking over here though I like them.

Will check Coolababys that can be nice.

Emi is wearing her cowprinted Real easy again, love that one!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:07 pm

:furious: :furious: :furious: his easyfit has leaked AAAGGGGAAAIIIINNNN :furious: :furious: :furious:

really starting to hate these nappies. Think they might have to be re-homed as bubs seems to be the wrong shape for them.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:32 pm

Allready sold mine ;) Hated it.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:14 pm

I didn't get on with Easyfits either - at the moment I'm finding our Wee Notions super reliable, no leaks at all and Lili wears them for 3-4 hours. You can get some good deals on the classifieds, or if you go for fairly basic ones with no embroidery or extras they're pretty cheap new!

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 pm

I think the problem is the leg gape as the space is very wide when compared with my ittis. Might have to sell them on or keep them and see if they fit any better once he's older. I love the colours and so want to love the nappy but can't be bothered with changing bubs every time he wears one :x :x :x

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:40 pm

Yes guess you're right about the leg gape thing. I also had the leakproblem with the Itti's, too bad because I really love them. Don't know if the all in ones are better then the snap in ones.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat