hf1

Buy 1 get 1 free at Blueberry outlet store

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Buy 1 get 1 free at Blueberry outlet store

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:20 am

fluffycabbage wrote:Im looking into putting in another order today, if anyone wants to join in??

I might :oops: We are down to just 2 BBOS here and as yet have not tried a BB sized...what size you getting for Charlotte???

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:31 am

shes in a medium on the tightest snaps hun. i'd say its almost exactly the same as a WNSS large but with slightly tighter legs x

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:33 am

Have we worked out how much the costing will be??

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:01 am

priority mail on 5 (which i want to order) is $41.25. so obviously the more people that order the better, coz then postage costs are split x

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:04 am

I am seriously thinking of getting 2 but just looking at sizing not sure medium would last long on the rise but don't know if the large will just be too big :-? What is the rise like compaired to the WNSS I sold you?

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:17 am

bryc1 wrote:I am seriously thinking of getting 2 but just looking at sizing not sure medium would last long on the rise but don't know if the large will just be too big :-? What is the rise like compaired to the WNSS I sold you?

almost identical - can get the tape measure out if u like? :wink:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 am

argh thought you might say that was hoping it would be a bit bigger as that was too low for us. Going to go with the large as worse case I will just put them away till they do fit in couple of months. Can you add a Large ss fire opal and Large ss mystic teal onto your order, so much for no more nappies till I sell some :oops: . PM me your pp and I will get the money sent.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 am

Ok the rise on the WNSS L is 16", the BBSS M is 16", both 6.5" wide crotch, smallest snaps at no stretch on BB is 14", WN the same. full stretch waist on smallest snaps WN is 17", BB is 17" too, and on largest snaps at full stretch the WN is 23", BB is 20". Charlies waist is 16" and the BB fits perfectly, slightly better than the WN imo. And like i said before the elastic is just a tiny bit tighter on the BB.

hope that helps!
Last edited by fluffycabbage on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:33 am

That does help thanks. I am going to pull out :oops: sorry for being a pest as it sounds like apart from rise the med would be good fit so think the large would swamp her.

Thanks for all your help.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat