hf1

If your LO sleeps in woolies & a t-shirt (or 2-piece PJs)...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: If your LO sleeps in woolies & a t-shirt (or 2-piece PJs)...

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:47 am

rachel wrote:How about the superman look, underpants on the outside, and fasten a vest with poppers on top of her longies, but buy one big enough that it is not too tigh. Wouldn't look great but it would do the job...I think :giggle:

I use a bigger size vest and do this when I use woolies... Then put a long sleeved top over the top...
Or I use shorts or a soaker under a loose vest AND sleepsuit...

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:48 am

my sil got some long gowns for my dd age 2 from babykind - just like nighties really they were only £3 each

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:01 am

Velvetsteph wrote:Or I use shorts or a soaker under a loose vest AND sleepsuit...

ramsons wrote:Cambridge baby do merino vests so they could go under the longies. We used to use one with ds , until I shrank it :( . Not cheap though, we only had one we were given

We do both of these, our merino vests don't have poppers ( http://www.cambridgebaby.co.uk/catalog/ ... cts_id=296 ) so tuck into the longies, then I put another pyjama top over that. I have these dungarees for use during the day, but may be worth a try at night http://www.cambridgebaby.co.uk/catalog/ ... ucts_id=91

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:46 am

We use a soaker then pj's so the vest is tucked into the pj's or inside a sleep suit. When she is wearing her night dress she is fine though

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Hmm, I'll have a rummage through her "too big" clothes box and Lucas's old PJs, see what kind of tops I can find. Almost tempted to try the Superman approach just for the look on OH's face :hohoho:

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:13 pm

We have a vest on dylan under his PJ top, sometimes an unpoppered one, so long, or just a normal one, but to be honest I have never considered it riding up. He never sleeps under his duvet and his feet some mornings are like ice blocks :-(

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Doesn't one of the WAHM's do dungaree woolies? Probably cost a lot to replace you stash with them but could be a solution. :-? I use wool and 2 piece pyjamas for Lucas (not at the same time :hohoho: )but just have the heating on all night so I don't think he gets too cold.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat