hf1

She's outpeeing everything

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: She's outpeeing everything

Postby tanya » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Hmmm, sounds about the same as Bella has in the day and she's a mega-wee'er too.

Bella has a 200ml bottle ( :oops: ) in the morning - won't take milk from a cup, so sticking with the bottle for now.
Then she has 6 or 7 200ml TT cups during the day of very very dilute juice. When we switched her to water, she drank the same amount, so figured we'd stick to juice.

So she has 1400 - 1600ml in a day. And completely outpees all her nappies.

It's one of the reasons we've been so concerned about her fluid intake over the last few days as we've barely been able to get 1 TT cup into her, and her milk was sicked up.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Sounds like she's getting bladder control and flooding, I remember Jak doing it, such a pain in the bum, I hope you work something out, we just super boosted everything

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 pm

with the amount she is drinking, doesn't sound so bad to me personally, taliesin has 4 240ml bottles of milk a day plus 150 mls water, he's quite a pee'r too, hence we r sticking to more of the obv stuff of late. was v impressed with a ffn i bought on the classifieds though, not even all that damp on the outside after 12hours, up there with my weenotion minki nights

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat