hf1

cloth nappy agents in Oxford

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:21 pm

I was very restrained with the nappies I had for Harry too, cheap terry squares and MEOS. I don't know what happened when I had Katie :? :oops:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:35 pm

You are supposed to be restrained if you have a boy? No one told me that. :lol: :lol:

Restrained is not a word that applies to my nappy buying. :lol: :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:42 pm

LOL I don't think it was becasue he was a boy, but I just hadn't quite got the addiction thing!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:34 pm

babyroo wrote:LOL I don't think it was becasue he was a boy, but I just hadn't quite got the addiction thing!

Ah I see. So you will need to have another one so you can buy all the cute boys nappies this time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:43 am

I have a sneeking suspicion that pockets might become a preoccupation if they work for us in the next size up. I can see how easily it is to be totally enamored very quickly. I MUST stick to my resolution to try and buy British or second hand because that limits my choices!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:09 am

clothpenguin wrote:I have a sneeking suspicion that pockets might become a preoccupation if they work for us in the next size up. I can see how easily it is to be totally enamored very quickly. I MUST stick to my resolution to try and buy British or second hand because that limits my choices!

Limits your choices :shock: Have you seen how many things go for sale second hand on this website alone? :lol: Even if your resolution was just to buy british second hand I think there would be quite a few options.

My avatar
clothpenguin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clothpenguin » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:48 am

I know I know....I'm deluding myself, I know there are millions of lovely UK wahm things alone...but its a question of restraining myself from succumbing to things like imported Blueberry nappies! I can allow myself preloved though :wink:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat