hf1

thursday night fluffy bums

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: thursday night fluffy bums

Postby moonfruit » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Will is wearing a boosted unknown American WAHM dinosaur nappy and green soaker with spiderman pj's, Lottie is wearing a flower WNNN, Kaypee longies and a fairy pj top and Teddy is wearing a stuffie nappy, TP longies and matching pj top.

Luke is wearing Action Man pjs and Imogen is wearing fleece pjs, slipper socks and her huge fleece dressing gown as she is complaining she is freezing :roll:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:33 pm

Gracie is in her bamboo puddlekins silent night with an extra ep and another small hemp booster and her new TBTD outfit that I have decided to use as pj's.
Sleep well babies :hug:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm

Ethan's in his blue ooga WNNN unboosted, with a fleecy green PUL wrap over the top.

Sleep well little ones! It won't be long until :happysanta: is here! :D

Sarah
x

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 pm

Amber is in her Hello Kitty FFN and FPT shorties, long sleeved top and fleece sleepsuit. Sleep well little ones xxx

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Blakey bum is in a bedbug with disana pull on pants, babylegs, an ABK GHMILY t and a sleeping bag.

Tobes is nappyless in superman pj's

My avatar
cat27m
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cat27m » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Rowan is in her FFN and Babylonglegs crops with her ladybird jammie top and vest. All ticked up in a slightly too small Winnie the Pooh sleeping bag!

Sleep tight fluffy bums.

Cathleen xx

My avatar
cazza1982_123
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cazza1982_123 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:05 am

Jack's in his new (although slightly preloved!) bedbug (rainbow colours) - 1st time trying this nappy tonight so fingers crossed it works! Fleece wrap over the top, his blue stripey pj's and spotty grobag. Sleep well bubba fluffs!!! :happysanta:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:13 am

Summer is lying on the sofa next to me she is :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: fast asleep though and nearly ready for bed, in a lagoon bedbug, just need to but some longies on her

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat