hf1

HUGE nappies for toddlers

My avatar
madcatlady
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby madcatlady » Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:45 pm

I'd second a Toddlease if you want to try a simple popper one that has room for lots of boosting Steph.
I have a big stash of large Sandys but the standard ones are starting to get a little tight on the thighs, the organic ones seem bigger and he still has growing room in them! They are really thirsty too and I can boost with a folded muslin if we are going out and about.
Edward is around 28lbs and has big chunky thighs too - 12.5" ish at the moment, so a lot of large fitteds are too small for us :?
Puddlepants nappys are so pretty, if I had a girl........ :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:37 pm

madcatlady wrote:Puddlepants nappys are so pretty, if I had a girl........ :roll:

They do boy designs too you know - there's even a thomas one!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:48 am

Steph I've got a quick flip for sale, you can borrow it if you want and the kaypee one too :D Have you tried the baby bufters?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:49 pm

I think we're okay for night nappies now for the time being as we've got two large minkis (one standard and one minki) and the weedies... And am waiting on weenotions bamboo supplier so I can get one of those... but thanks :)

We've got a cotton babybufters but Isabelle's out grown it already and it takes FOREVER to dry as the all in one type style...

My avatar
Jenni&Babes
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Jenni&Babes » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:17 pm

I just sold a large Bum hugger because it was too small for Flynn - he's only 15 months but 30lbs lol! He's not exactly chubby round the waist either! :?

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat