hf1

Tuesday Night Fluffy Bottoms

My avatar
moonfruit
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Tuesday Night Fluffy Bottoms

Postby moonfruit » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Will is wearing a spotty minki and Tigger pj's, Lottie is wearing a well stuffed stuffie, Bobby Dazzler longies and matching top and Teddy is wearing a boosted bumble, Halobaby blue longies and a matching t-shirt.

Luke is wearing his camo pj's and Imogen is wearing pink pj's.

Sweet dreams lo's :hug:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Tuesday Night Fluffy Bottoms

Postby clairelana » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Not done this for a while!

Kaydi is wearing her WNNN in purple Ooga with fleece longies.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Gracie is in a pink BBH, HO soaker, C~harlie dyed vest and next sleepsuit xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:48 pm

Kieren is snoozing away in his aqua sea minkee WNNN and PK shipwreck longies, its really cold here tonight and snowing like mad...he normally sleeps in a soaker/shorties and sleeping bag but tonight i went for the longies and sleeping bag :wink: With his tigger PJ top too!

Megan is in her lovely new pink butterfly PJ's

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:47 pm

Kace is in a bright pink BBH Magic-All's with her too small really 3-6 mnth salmon pink vest and babygro on.
FC she's alseep soon, she's really out of her routine and wriggling all over the cot :roll:
Sleep tight fluffy bums :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:03 pm

Grace is in her secret santa puddlekins nappy with a 'just' big enough WN wrap over the top and an ep hemp just incase as she's been a bit of a variable wetter over the last week and leaking when she shouldn't (soaked thru an iish fly in an hour!) - but then going 5hrs in an itti :shock: :oops: (bad mummy forgot she hadn't been changed! It wasn't totally sodden though!)

I think some of my nappies had fabric conditioner on them by mistake one wash which could explain the random leaks :? I thought they were feeling a bit softer than usual! :roll:

Oh and she's in a size 12-18 sleepsuit and vest... Gro bag and blanket as it's 17 degrees with the heating on!

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Amber is in her Hello Kitty FFN with pixie knit shorties, long sleeved top and fleece sleepsuit x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Lili's in a Dreamscape and BibsNBots longies, fingers crossed for a more settled night as I think we could all do with a good night's sleep!!

My avatar
cookiegirl
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby cookiegirl » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Jude's in his birthday bedbug with Taurus constellation embroidery, his Soaring Sheep longies and ABK PJ top. :D

rhead wrote: fingers crossed for a more settled night as I think we could all do with a good night's sleep!!

Oh hear hear, I don't think J has slept through for a while now...what I would give for a day in bed...next year xmas list I think :giggle:

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat