hf1

Granny

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Granny

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:26 am

So Granny decided to change a nappy for David the other day. It wasn't until I got home and asked why there was a white wrap (the only size 2 little lamb wrap we have) over the cheetah print blueberry that David realised. :roll: It's not that hard.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:47 am

Bless them! lol size 2 little lamb is quite small too isn't it? :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:14 am

HannahBanana wrote:Bless them! lol size 2 little lamb is quite small too isn't it? :lol:

The size 2 LL wrap is a lot smaller than the size 2 tots wrap, but is the perfect size for us at the moment. We still have the tabs crossed over at the waist, and it is much bigger in the rise than the size 1 tots.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:41 pm

:roll: :roll: grannies :roll: :roll:

nappy changes are mine or dh's jobs, but then that's coz i don't let anyone do anything :wink:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:57 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote::roll: :roll: grannies :roll: :roll:

nappy changes are mine or dh's jobs, but then that's coz i don't let anyone do anything :wink:

I wouldn't let granny or grandad do it if I had any control over the matter. :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:05 pm

Well at least that's better safe than sorry... I have had an occasion where Nursery, and DH too once changed her and didn't put a wrap on, and wondered why she was sopping wet a short time later...

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:49 am

they try there best. I only let my mum loose with pockets and then i pre stuff them. The best combination was a motherease with a kushies aio over the top as a wrap.

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat