hf1

WN pockets v AI2

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

WN pockets v AI2

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:09 pm

I have just emptied my stash and replaced it with ittis and WN - all pockets :x , apart from one AI2 that I brought a while back and no matter what I stuff with Dex goes right through his pockets....

are they really that different to the AI2??? As that contains him for 2-4 hours as do the ittis, but the pockets ( ... the SS ae better) he needs a change of all the clothing he has on plus nappy within 1-2 hours :shock:

So I resell all my pockets and build up a bigger itti collection or try something else... or preserve with the pockets? :x :x :x

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: WN pockets v AI2

Postby evansmummy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:16 pm

What are you stuffing with?

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 pm

everything! lol - I have tried micro fibre inserts, blueberry inserts, hemp inserts ( can't rell you most of the names as brought most randomly from here.) its annoying!

Think I am going to relist a couple tonight and cant some more itti AIO... they seem better, or some wool :wink:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:37 pm

hang on! I tried everything with WNSS i tried terry square, microfibre inserts, hemp, various bamboo, loads but the only thing that works for us is a petits dessous folded in half its a perfect fit and last us 2.5 hours maybe 3 :wink:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:38 pm

have you tried fittedS?

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:39 pm

No experience with WN yet but I use Minki's and other pockets with a Petit Dessous Hemp booster fold once and a flanel square thing fold in 3 and that does the trick overhere. All other things didn't work or just for a short time.
Is the fit of the WN around the legs and waist okay?

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:48 pm

Not yet, well I did when he was between 2 - 8 weeks, but he was soon out of them x- I have 2 bububebe's winging their way across the pond as we speak x and *cough* 3 blueberry pockets and a piddle poddle should arrive tomorrow!

The fit is fine we have no probs with his WN A12 and some of my poscketse different styles ish and some work better than other so I think it just might be those nappies! X in my big clear out I,ve ended up with 10 WN.... Ho hum! X

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:57 pm

If the inserts where preloved could be they need stripping? The EP inserts are good- I know what you mean though pocket WN don't do it for me, I've kept a few and put them back for a later time and bought loads of ittis as there fab for us! X

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:58 pm

try giving them a 10 min tumble dry on hot to reseal the pul, there may be a few small holes. Having said that Gracie leaked in a WNSS today but I'm not panicking (just ordered 2 more in fact) as it could be a change in shape or weight loss due to her being ill. This happened with her ittis as well so I left it a couple of weeks and now they fit fine - not that I use them often :oops:

PD inserts with a easy peasy hemp underneath is a bomb proof combo for stuffing. xx

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat