hf1

Right ladies.............what should i buy!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:22 pm

Oh, and I've just ordered a MinnieO, so that should be exciting once it arrives. Maybe you could get Kelly (KellyBex) to make you one up.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm

Bloomin heck...i had decided to get one of what Steph suggested and once i click to order it comes up on the site about allowing cookies and i can't seem to allow them for the shopping basket to let me get one...arrrghhh.....buggar....when i had decided too :roll: :x Any tips on allowing cookies for the site so i can order.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:38 pm

If your cookies were off and you turned them on insite the website, sometimes you have to re-open windows before your cookies work again.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:42 pm

nic1 wrote:Bloomin heck...i had decided to get one of what Steph suggested and once i click to order it comes up on the site about allowing cookies and i can't seem to allow them for the shopping basket to let me get one...arrrghhh.....buggar....when i had decided too :roll: :x Any tips on allowing cookies for the site so i can order.

They're very nice there - I'm sure if you email them they'll sort you out...
It wouldn't get processed until Monday I'm guessing anyway...

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:05 pm

Thanks Steph, right i have changed my mind!!! Gone for a Pocket bots plus in a poly outer in this fabric:

I liked this fabric ages ago so decided i MUST get it finally!!
Gone for the medium long size too. Can't wait to try it out as with the easy peasy hemp jersey boosters i have now plus two p'tit dessous bamboo boosters i got from Ali hopefully i have better boosters this time and also being a poly outer rather than cotton i am hoping it performs well <<<<fingers crossed>>>>

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:46 am

:lol: :lol:
Suppose any woman has the right to constantly change her mind.
Hope this booster/fabric combo work for you.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:50 am

That is a nice pocket bots Nic :D I was going to suggest my usuals of kaypee, puddlepants etc :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:14 am

Ohhhhh I like the new Itti Bitti ones!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:57 pm

i have just recenly bought two upsy daisy and two fleece funky nappies and though i am not keen on aplix. Both designs have been great and survived my heavy wetter, teething, pooing chubster. i know that you have already decided.

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat